Saturday, June 25, 2005

Events...

6:20 am: Woke up. I felt very bad inside. Got stomach flu and a freakin' headache. Tried to get-up.

8ish am: Feeling a bit better. Already ate breakfast. Currently in front of boob tube, watching morning shows.

8:30 am: Inside the bathroom, taking a bath (you stinking perv! I ain't gonna tell the details!).

9:00 am: Inside the car with mum, on our way to UP Dil. Feeling very, very nervous for mum (cuz my mum is known for her nervy spasm and "great" sense of direction... not!)

10:00 am: Back left tire of car busted. Mum having major panic attack. Tried to calm her down with this line: "Ma, panic is the enemy. We can do this... Take a deep breath and relax." Inside my head, I was screaming: "You moron! Don't give in to your mum's anxiety! Don't panic. Relaaaaaxxxx...". Luckily, we found a Gas Station (I think it was caltex..) and let the sweaty guys change our tire (yuck, I didn't flirt with them, my mum gave them 100 bucks for effort).

10: 30 am: On the road again (mum paranoid, kept checking our tires). Got directions from UPD Guards and finally got to MSI (Marine Science Institute). Parked our car (wow, finally).

11:00 am: Inside one of the researcher's office. Got interviewed by this foreigner (daym, my english skills were tested by this guy!). Sweating and very nervous. Interview finished after 15 minutes. Didn't got any topic for thesis yet but the College Secretary of College of Science asked us to write a letter addressed to the Director of MSI. Hopefully, I'll get their most awaited reply ASAP. :))

past 12:00 nn: Eating at SM Food court with mum. Mum stopped having her nervy spasm.

1:00 pm: Still in Makati. I bought wallet at Tomato, t-shirt from Gold Crest, Hai Candy at Salazar's and Spongebob face towel at SM. Vewy vewy happy. While mum bought white sandals at SM. Mum told me: "Shopping's fun!" Indeed. Indeed.... Me and mum spotted a glam bag at Tomato. Only cost 300 php (take note: we both like it! -- a very rare incident). Darn, my wallet is screaming: "feed me!" so I went home without glam bag. Promise: "I'll buy that bag by the end of this week. Darn it."

around 3:00 pm: Me and mum at Pasay. Bought tire for our car. Vewy vewy expensive. More than 2k! Went home. Vewy vewy tired. Ready to retire in bed!

6:00 pm: Watching my show at GMA. I just love Full House... Hay...

Right now: Listening to mp3s, waiting for 10 pm to come (my dad will be seen on t.v. hehe. -- that I got to see!), considering in buying an mp3 player tomorrow (i'll be getting money from my dad! I'm rich! I'm rich.... Wahahaha.. Just a dream abi!) and waiting for someone to text.... Waiting... Waiting in vain.... Habibi... Where art thou?

=====================

Message: Thanks april for calling. :) You too steph. You don't know how your calls mean to me. (not in a lesbo sense! darn it!)

No comments: