Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Oh you're a god... and i'm not...

I have one whole unit in Smith to study for tomorrow's exam plus a 58-page hand-out. I had 3 consecutive exams this day and I don't have any decent sleep since last week. I'm so tired.... What's worse is that, it's not even our finals week yet.... I hate UP for making their students intoxicated with acads. Hay... On the bright side, one year na lang ala na ako sa UP and hello med school (wait, hindi ata bright yun.)


Toxic! Hay... Nung bumaba nga ako ng tricycle may guy akong nasanggi. Bobo ko talaga. Guapo pa naman. Hehehehehe.... Guapo pero no time para magloko ako. Ang karma! Hehe.. I wonder if this guy is willing to lend his shoulders for me to cry on. Tas I wonder if that guy would spend his time na makinig sa mga rants ko. Hay. I need a bestfriend... ='c


Iyak na iyak na talaga ako. Tas alang pumapansin sa akin. Depressed ako... I need a hug? Anyone? ='(

No comments: