Thursday, March 31, 2005

Hay...

Sori di pa tapos 'yung bagong lay-out... Di pa puwedeng mag-comment saka ala pa yung hits counter.

Tired of a goody-good look ng blog so Bitchin' Hour 'yung title. Hmm... Siguro ako rin, shedding some off my very goody-good side. I'm so tired of being me. Haha... Juz kiddin.

I still got 2 exams left. Genetics tomorrow and physics on april 5. Whew! Finally! But after that I only got 1 more week left before summer enrollment (ata). I'll be taking up zoo 120 (animal physio - kung offered) and sts (kung offered) pero kung parehong hindi, i'm considering field biology or histology para advanced ako ng isang elective.

Hay. Hirap maging biology! If it weren't for my ever supportive parents, friends, and blockmates, I would never had gone this far... Saya! Ilang tulog na lang and i'm officially a senior student!

Wait. Masyadong fast-forward. Hehe. Magpapalinis pala ako ng teeth later. Hehe... :)

No comments: