Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Of aswangs and letting go

I don't know if I can't do it all over again..

I mean letting go and forgetting someone who had been a part of your life. I haven't mastered this skill yet that's why I'm having a hard time letting go of a recent "tragedy" in my life. I've been trying to make myself busy during the past few days just to erase him from my memory. Hay. Someday we'll know.. Why I wasn't meant for you... (Is it because I don't possess the right sex organ in between my legs?? Tell me!!! Wahhh.)

So much for gay love.

I was a bit depressed this morning the whole day. Why? Steph cancelled our supposed to be all day "swimming" date. The reason? She had her freaking period! :( :( :( Hay. We planned it for weeks only to find out that her freaking period would ruin our fun. Hay. I'm so mad. Up to now! Badtrip!

Hay. Ayan. Nasira yung mood. Naalala ko na naman. Tsss. :s

No comments: