Tuesday, April 25, 2006

hay

i saw my tentative class schedule for the next school year.

class sched?

di ba graduate ka na?

hello? med school?

haha. anyway, i've been accepted to university of perpetual help med school and they gave me my class sched already. what? what month is it? is it june already? lol.

anyway, here's my subjects for the first sem(if i decide to push through with uphr):

MedPrac I - Medical Practice
Gr.Ana - Gross Anatomy
Physio - Physiology
Biochem - Biochemistry
Histo - Histology
Psychiatry I - as is
PMed1 - Preventive and Community Health

I already have an idea in physio (duh. ma'am de vera pa lang?), gross ana (from comparative ana or zoo 102), biochemistry (oh chem 40, how do i love thee?), histo (sus. i took this as an elective pa nga eh).

Piece of cake?

Righttt...

NO. YOU'RE WRONG!

Med school's different from Bio (in sooo many ways).

Sabi nga nung nag-interview sa akin...

"If you're prepared to have zero social life, then this the right career path for you."

Lol.

Bring it on..

Bring it on.......

No comments: