Sunday, July 17, 2005

Yifee!

I was listening to Stay by Lisa Loeb on my new mp3 player, when I thought of writing a new post for my blog. So what's new with Abi? I finally bought the mp3 player that I've been dying to buy since last 2 weeks ago. I finally raised 'nuf money for the said gadget. Nope, I didn't buy Match nor Astone because I found a cheaper one in Makro. It cost me 1800 bucks but I'm really happy with it. It's color black and it has 5 different backlights to choose from. It also has this capability to be upgraded and be used as a Mass Storage Device (Flash drive). Besides playing mp3 songs, it can also record voice plus it can store telephone numbers as well! I'm really happy because it's really worth my hard-earned money. If ever something bad happens to it (I hope not), I can return it to the store anytime since they gave me a 1 year warranty for it. Yay!

Hmm, my friend Stephanie called me up this afternoon, asking me if have any ideas for her assignment. She's asking me for an appliance or furniture or any item that can be improved. It's for her Ergonomics class and she's really having a hard time thinking about a very great idea. If you have any ideas or suggections, please leave a message either on my tagboard or in my comments box! Thanks! :)

I really want to say thanks to that someone who texted me this pm. He told me that the song "Akap" by Imago reminded him of me. It made me feel extra special knowing that that somebody is thinking of me after-all. Sigh... :)

Oh my Gulay, It's 9:30 pm already and I'm missing CSI! Oh sorry! I need to end this entry! Bye! Till next time!

Ciao bamibino, bambini!

Hugs to everyone!

No comments: