Thursday, October 07, 2004

Love...

Nagbabasa ako kanina ng mga artik sa peyups, as usual sa love stories na naman naubos ang oras ko. May isang artik ako na nabasa dun entitled "Sweetheart # 1, Sweetheart # 2.." it's about two-timing I guess and the decision she has to make kung if she'll just forgive and forget or break up with the guy. It made me think actually... Paano nga kung one time sa akin mangyari to and then he denies and tells me na ako ang mahal niya. What will I do?

Muy Decision:

I won't talk to him. Wait for things to sink in siguro. If he perists sa pakikipagbalikan sa akin, then I give him another chance. Ulitin nia 'yun, ni anino ko ala siyang makikita. Ibig sabihin lang kasi nun i'm not enough for him.. hay buhay..

To find your true love, you must kiss a lot of frogs to find which one turns into ur prince charming

No comments: