Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Sembreak

Hmm. I came back from a long hiatus. Hay. So where do I begin?

=========================================

First off, I'm planning to change this lay-out. I'll probably start a new one during my free time. I found a nice lay-out to edit actually, but alas, my ever-demanding course forbids me to do so. Oh well, just wait for the freakin' updates, a miracle might happen you know.

=========================================

Yesterday on my spare time, I watched "If Only" on my brother's pc. If you're wondering why I watched that on pc and not on the VCR like some sensible person would do, well the answer is that I bought a stinkin' pirated copy of the movie and it's not compatible with our "original" VCR. It just skips when I play it there, but lo and behold when I tried it on my brother's pc, it worked! Yay! Eureka! Wohoo! (I really didn't scream for joy because it would be too darn silly.)

So I watched it. And you know what did I learn?

Never ever watch romantic movies when you have a non-existent lovelife or if your heart is recently crushed to bits by some dumb jerk. In my case, I fall on the first option. Boy oh boy, I cried so hard that my brother laughed hard (you see, our emotional statuses are very inversely proportional or ABI = HAPPY, BROTHER = SAD, ABI = SAD, BROTHER = HAPPY, we are twisted people with hippie parents). Seriously, I liked that movie, even if there are some cheesy lines (if you're an anti-romance, you'd probably puke while hearing those lines).

Honestly, I don't like to write the summary/plot, just type: "If + only + Jennifer + Love + Hewitt" on Google and probably you'll see a webpage solely devoted on giving much information about the movie.

Although I kinda predicted what was gonna happen in the end, I still liked the movie. It left me wishing that somebody out there would find me and love me like there's no tomorrow. Hay. It's a sad movie actually but you'll learn a lot of things about what love means. Hay. Just Love Her. Damn. I so want a boyfriend right now. Hahaha. Just kidding.

=========================================

So there. I really want to watch "Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" but i'm too broke. Anyone who'd be willing to GIVE me some money? Ha! Like somebody here is stupid to do that. :) Hmm.. I'd just probably wait for its DVD copy in Quiapo. Arrrrrr! (Oh no! I sound like a pirate! Shiver Me Timber! Arrrr!)

=========================================

I'll probably be starting to work on my thesis tomorrow. Medyo na-iin-in pa ako sa kama ko eh (Ano ako kanin?!) Hehe. To all mah batchmates out there: Mga pare! Ala akong pera for the batch overnight kina Stephie! Saka lagot-lagot na ako sa MSI dahil may field trip ata kami sa Friday! Enjoy mga dude!

=========================================

Oh well. I'm out. Peace everybody. I love you all (No I don't mean I do LOVE you ALL. Mamaya may mag-text sa akin ng: I love you too! Pakasal na tayo. --> This would be very very freaky.)

No comments: