Tuesday, October 25, 2005

20 Things About ME

I've done a list before pero dahil sa wala akong ginagawa today, gumawa ulit ako ng bago:

1. My real and complete name is: Abigail Dalawangbayan Ruidera. If you're reading this: Love that name or i'll kick your butt.
2. Birthday: January 8, 1986, so technically i'm still 19 years old.
3. I live in a two-storey (or maybe 3 if you consider the attic as another floor) house in a suburbian place here in Las Pinas. My room is colored pink and I love sleeping in my yellow bed (I really don't believe in color coordination).
4. I bruise (pasa) everytime my blood is taken. I have a nasty black and blue one on my arm.
5. I studied at Divine Light Academy for 12 years (from preschool to high school). Don't ask me why I stayed there, basta I did.
6. I resigned as Class President when I was in 1st year high school. I even submitted a formal resignation letter to our class adviser.
7. I appeared on Channel [V] when I was in 2nd year high school. I requested for this song: Agent Orange by Slapshock My name was misspelled (It should by A-B-I not A-b-b-y). Dang!
8. I appeared on Channel 2 - Sunday TV Mass during my elementary years. I saw Aiza Seguerra and Kathleen Go-Kieng. I was with our school's choir that time kaya ako nakasama. I wore my school uniform and hideous bloody red lipstick. I looked like a trying hard whore. Dang!
9. I was interviewed in Angelo Palmones' radio program: "Bago Yan Ah!" together with my two schoolmates, Cyreene and Isobelle. We were there because of our "very innovative" investigatory project: Fly trap made from Crushed Pineapple and Gumamela Extract. Innovative nga!
10. I had 4 boyfriend(ssss) in the past. One was from UP Los Banos (when I was in 2nd year high school), one was from Adamson (3rd year high), one from TIP (3rd year college) and one (very, very recent) from UA&P (pretty boy!).
11. I have one bestfriend, we're super close hanggang ngayon. Her name is Stephanie Monique Del Rosario. She lives in Cadena de Amor St, just four blocks (apat na kanto) away from my house. She's currently studying at Mapua and is very happy with her boyfriend (oops, fiance pala) Jonas. Bes!
12. I enrolled in an acting workshop in CCP way way before. I made some friends there (Patricia, Alex, Georgina...). Meron na ata akong clasmmate na naging artista. Si Derna Olivia Patricio or Den-Den who appeared in Filipinas as the wife of Victor Neri. My mentor, Ms. Sherry Lara, appeared in movies: Crying Ladies (Eric Quizon's mom) and in Azucena.
13. I'm currently a senior BS Biology student in the University of the Philippines (Manila). Just a few more units and I'll be graduating next year (hopefully!).
14. I plan to take up medicine after. So I have more or less 6 years of schooling left.
15. I want to be either: a forensic scientist like Gil Grissom in CSI or... a neurologist (kinda like my grandfather - my grandmother's brother, Dr. Leovigildo Isabela, resident neurosurgeon in UST Hospital)
16. I dream of becoming filthy rich. After I reach that "dream," I'll become a barrio doctor and give up all the luxuries I have. :p
17. I love to cook. I love to try new stuffs sa kitchen, and wellll.. my family loves my cooking, so I must be good!
18. I'm a home-buddy. I don't like going out much.
19. I smoked before (pero hindi po ako chain-smoker), siguro one stick pag may problema (huwaaaat?). Pero ndi na ngayon. Good girl na po ako.
20. I don't drink cuz I'm allergic to any alcoholic beverage (I'll die if I eat fruit cake).

So there.

No comments: