Saturday, October 15, 2005

Saturday...

Now for some real post. :p

===========================================

So it's Saturday today. Plans? Hmm, I don't know, after posting this i'll be sleeping again till 12 noon. Cook lunch, eat and sleep till my mom comes home. I plan to sleep the whole day. There. I want to be as unproductive as a sloth. Simple as that. I'm so tired from the past sem and I want to reclaim all my sleep.

Good thing I'm home alone. Hahaha... Nobody would bother my beauty rest. :)

===========================================

I got my graduation pix yesterday. They came out ok, besides the fact that I looked like a chinese. My eyes are all puffed and small. Wahaha. Goodness. I gave 2 copies (informal and sablay pose) to my bestfriend and 1 to my aunt (creative pose). I don't know what to do the rest, probably I'll give my friends my signed photo (holy sh*t!, feeling!) and the rest, oh well, I do need to go out today. I want to buy some nice frames for my pictures. Maybe after lunch I'll be going to SM Southmall to find frames. I got one 8R toga pose na nakaframe na kaso I don't know where I'll place it kasi we don't have this special place from framed photos. My brother doesn't have his yet and my parent's photos are at their respective province. So yung akin pano? Tago ko na lang muna. :) Ayoko ngang i-post dito yun. Nakakahiya. :) Hehehe....

===========================================

So yun lang. Ala naman na akong makuwento eh. I'm so looking forward to our Bolinao trip. Hay. Sana! :)

I'm gonna sleep some more....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: