Saturday, September 25, 2004

Poem ni J. (Di ko alam kung para sa akin to?!)

GOOD.... NOW GOODBYE

Baby I'm sorry
I know I said that I would never hurt you
I know I promised that I would never lie
But baby we are human
I am human
I make mistakes
I, I just don't know what got into me
I mean..one moment I was saying no....

And then the next...

Wait...just....

Please calm down
I know I fu**ed up
Fu**ed up bad
But you got to listen when I say that I love you
Gotta believe me when I tell you that your the only
one
She meant nothing to me

Nothing

I never thought that you would have to find out this way
Never thought that it would be affecting your love for me
I realized that I could've been a man and just told you
I just didn't know how
I didn't want to lose you...I mean...

I don't want to lose you

Please love...
Don't turn away from me like that
I love you
I need you.....I....I...
I'm so sorry

I'm glad to know that you are........

Good...now goodbye

No comments: