Wednesday, June 14, 2006

gahd!

i know i'm supposed to have no social life at all.. but..

I'm dying to go to shangri-la this friday or this saturday!

Crap. They're showing french films there for only 50 pesos! ($1) It's because we're celebrating (is this the right term for this?) French Spring in Manila 2006. And they have like a line of programs for the whole month of June - July (including the French Film festival which runs from June 8 - June 18). I knew this from last weekend's newspaper and the brochure that my mom gave me. Gahd. I'm so excited!

Anyway, med school's tough but I know (deep down) I can take down my major subjects if I focus and if I study well. I already have several acquaintances besides my UP Manila Batchmates but I really haven't made friends with them yet. Hay. I'm still adjusting with my new school (I'm still experiencing "culture shock" - you better believe it!) and with new curriculum. Hay. Anyway... That's about it for now. I'm really sleepy and uberly tired from thinking. Lol.

No comments: