Thursday, August 24, 2006

the name game

Wow. Instead of studying for the short quiz in neuro-ana, I ended up looking for my relatives in the internet. here's what i found:

  • Sis. Isabel Dalawangbayan - (Institute of Catechetics of the Archdiocese of Manila - Formation head)

  • (I recall meeting her at my gramparent's house. Very nice lady)
  • Senior Police Officer 1 Wilfredo Dalawangbayan - (Case Investigator - Las Piñas City Police)

  • (I met him last.. uhh.. month? He looks the same as my late uncle)
  • Rolando and Jasper Dalawangbayan - (Rolando - Graduated from Batangas Eastern Academy '68, Jasper - listed in Namesdir.com as one of the popular names with the Dalawangbayan surname, Board passer - MD!!)

  • (Rolando's my uncle and Jasper's my cousin!! Small world!)


Of course I saw my name in the net. I remember I already wrote an entry about that. Wehehe. In case you're wondering why I don't have a list for the "RUIDERA" clan... It's because, to tell you guys honestly, I don't know a lot of my relatives from that side of my family (of course with the exception of my gorgeous lola, aunties and cousins - not to forget my dad!) and when I tried to search "RUIDERA" in google, all I got were spanish websites containing the word Ruidera! Wow. So I have Spanish blood running in my veins and arteries? Cool! Spanish bread! :p

Anyway, if ever those mentioned people search their name in google (like I did.. wow. I don't think they'd do that) at least they'd be redirected to this site! coolness! So to you guys (Tita or should I say Sis. Isabel, Tito Willy, Tito Rolly and Kuya Jasper)A big HI! to all of you Lolz. Haha. Bored....

No comments: