Saturday, August 19, 2006

ages

wow.. it's been ages since i wrote something here. hay. ican't do anything about it. maybe i'm losing my passion for writing. i dunno. maybe i'm losing interest in my life generally. i wonder how my blockmates' are doing in their chosen career paths. i hope they're doing fine. anyway (although, dr. razon told us not to use the word ANYWAY - because it means your thoughts are very disorganized - a big NO-NO for a speaker/doctor - THE HECK! I'll still going to use ANYWAY many times) good news is that we have no classes on Monday (Ninoy Aquino Day) but the bad news is, I need to study!! (hay. it would take a miracle for the opposite to happen). I need to do good on this shifting. I sucked at Anatomy BIG TIME so I need to study harder.

Ok. Nuf said. I'll be back to write something.

Writer's block? I dunno.

How I envy those people who can do anything they want to do. Miserable.

No comments: