Monday, January 25, 2010

Been very busy lately.

Hi blog.

I know I haven't been able to update you for God-knows-when and I'm really sorry for that. I am totally preoccupied with a lot of academic stuff lately, for in 3 months time, I will be once again gracing the halls of the Philippine International Convention Center or much commonly known as PICC, all smiles and joining my batchmates in throwing graduation hats in mid-air.

Please don't think that I don't care for you anymore because that's not true. Amidst my chaotic and hectic lifestyle, I still recall the good times that we've shared. It's a fact that for almost 4 or 6 years now, you were always there through life's ups and downs and for that.. I've considered you as my second best friend.

With this..I promise that you'll receive more stories about me this year.. :)

No comments: