Sunday, August 30, 2009

just got home

whew. i just got home from SM southmall. i'm so tired but i can't sleep yet because i'm still mass uploading pictures from ange and misi's birthday bash last night to my facebook account (i seriously dislike fb when it comes to uploading pictures - very very verrry slow).

i wasn't able to buy anything from the sale. as what i've said to my bestfriend earlier, there are only 2 good reasons why we weren't able to buy anything:

(a) the sale was so lame, we couldn't find anything that we like.

or

(b) we're already matured that we learned the art of controlling our impulsive buying behavior.

i'm going with reason (b) because i'm being extremely nice to SM southmall.. besides, i did my wallet a HUGE favor by not spending a single cent. BOO capitalism!

so that's how my day went. tomorrow, if the weather permits (and my mom of course) i'm going out again. i'm going to metropolis alabang to scout for a decent 3g phone. i'm gonna replace my phone before christmas. :)

bonne nuit everyone! =p

(special greetings to my uncle rolly! thank you po sa pagbabasa ng blog ko kahit random rants lang ito.)

No comments: