Wednesday, January 10, 2007

annoyed

gahd. i'm quite annoyed with this internet cafe that i'm in. why? well they only have one FREAKIN' computer that has a disk drive and a USB port. How the f*ck am i supposed to transfer my ONE SINGLE FILE (WORD DOCUMENT) to their f*cking computer?? I'm stuck here waiting for that one INCONSIDERATE customer (she's hogging the ONE PC WITH DISK DRIVE) who's here for a very, very looong time already (she's like here for almost half an hour now). I really want to tell her: "Miss, baka pwede namang pasingit o? Sandali lang ako. Para sa thesis ko pa man din to." Hay. But I don't have the guts to tell her that. So i'm just here, in front of the jologs pc, waiting for my turn. I hope she finishes her "saving" thing. I'm really really realllllly pissed off now!!!!!! @_@

sorry for the rage mode.

argghhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: